Saturday, May 03, 2014

Mag 64

I saw your mom's house for sale on Realtor.com
So I looked at the 17 exclusive photos
And My breath caught in my throat when I saw the layout
Your kitchen was the same kitchen I had seen
When your mom would go off to work the night shift
it's been 33 years and oh shit
The living room is the same
Not like "memory same" but exact same
Like we could still be there on the floor
Navigating the denim barriers
That separate dry humping from the real thing
The exclusive photos left me haunted
Our teenage ghosts had waited there to ambush me
Either you or your mother had left a trap for me
She, from the grave
You, from your broken heart
And I applaud the both of you
For successfully freaking the living fuck out of me

Buy a house and start it on fire. Please start yourself on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment