Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sat. Fat

In my dream I was surrounded by concerned people
All of them faceless
White people
Without benefit of face
Yet concerned about me

The doctor in the group told his interns
About how I must be really depressed
And it was true
About thirteen expressions of concern
Each face a hair-framed Ganzfield
Every one of them focused on me

The dream is over now
Of course
And I have lived through the day
Knowing that all dreams bring with them
Some truth
And when I sleep tonight
I hope those thirteen faceless bastards
Bother someone else

Stare at an American Flag! The blue color is the absence of feathers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:27 AM

    Me like sleep little boys.

    Me wanna drink Jesus Juice.

    Bad man take away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:04 AM

    You right.

    I am Peter Pan!

    I can fly!

    In prison my butt will really hurt.

    I'm a little boy.

    ReplyDelete