Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Panothenic Acid

You didn't have to stay for the whole thing
You could've left with (M)artin or (C)had
But you waited for me...
"Ooh yeah, baby--it means a lot to me-e, oh ooh yeah baby, it means a lot to me-e"
You could have taken the bus or a cab, but you didn't
You waited until they lowered him into the ground
And you could have simply left
But you waited for me...
"Ooh yeah, baby--it means a lot to me-e, oh ooh yeah baby, it means a lot to me-e"
Oh, yeah, sweet sugar
You're gonna get somethin' sweeter tonight
Yeah, I know you had to wait in the rain
The fresh dirt turnin' to mud on that eight foot by three foot area
Yeah, I know you were lookin' at the area
But you waited for me...
"Oh, uh-huh girl, you know it means a lot to me-e, oh ooh yeah baby, it means a lot to me"

Hippety-Hop is good for your (h)eart!

No comments:

Post a Comment