Friday, November 07, 2003

Oxygen

"Goes in pretty fast, ya think?"
"Don't know...I can't stand the thought of either of the Seafood Sisters getting milked."
"But Carl really knows how to tug a teat; just gets in there and the moo-juice flows like crazy."
"I'm just worried about Sand-Dabs' nipples...they look really raw."
"Maybe it's time you stopped thinking about bovine ta-tas and started paying more attention to what I'm holding here in my hand..."
"Sure I worry about Sand-Dabs and Ms. Prawn...but you would too if you spent as much time as I have making patterns to sew the extra sack-cloth into supportive udder slings..."
"Take a look here...you ever seen something like this?"
"I just want to live in a world where fashion can be used as a weapon against animal cruelty."
"You're one sick son-of-a-bitch. Now watch this!"

Use dairy products that have been exposed to air. You know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment