Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Chromium Picolinate

I got your letter.
I got your letter complaining.
I got your letter complaining about my lack of consideration.
I got your letter complaining about my lack of consideration when it comes to paying the bar tab.
I got your letter complaining about my lack of consideration when it comes to paying the bar tab at the end of the night.
I wrote you back.
I wrote you back complaining.
I wrote you back complaining about your choice of drinks.
I wrote you back complaining about your choice of drinks that cost a fuckin' arm and a leg.
I wrote you back complaining about your choice of drinks that cost a fuckin' arm and a leg and taste like fake fruit.
All we ever do is complain in writing and drink.

Use minerals to rebalance yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment